1. Amazing field trips and enrichment programs. Plimoth Plantation, The Freedom Trail, Franklin Park Zoo, the Museum of Science…They’re a highlight of the year for kids and teachers, and they’re funded by the PTO.
2. Essential Educational Resources. Chromebooks, classroom supplies, social emotional education resources, and other tools and opportunities make learning at Lincoln the best it can be.
3. We are the Library.
Our wonderful school library is completely staffed and stocked by PTO volunteers and funds.
4. Good karma—and credit. Donations of any size are hugely appreciated. And families that donate $250 or more will have their name on a plaque in the foyer and on the PTO’s webpage.
5. Events that bring us together. The PTO plans and finances fun events throughout the school year: the Ice Cream Social, Variety Show, Spring Carnival and lots more.
6. Your Get out of Guilt Free Card. We love for parents to get involved, but we know everyone has busy lives. You don’t have to feel guilty—just give us money!
7. It’s tax deductible. Consider your PTO donation part of your charitable giving for the year. We can provide you with a receipt. And don’t forget to ask your employer if they have a matching gift program: Please name Melrose PTO, Inc. when filling out corporate forms. Funds will then be directed to the Lincoln PTO.
8. Fewer Fundraisers!
We’ve decreased the number of fundraisers this fall to focus on the annual appeal because we know too many “asks” get overwhelming. But that means we need you to give!
THANK YOU TO OUR MAJOR DONORS
Thank you to our major donors, who have donated $250 or more to the Lincoln PTO in recent years:
- Chen Family
- Ettenberg Family
- LaFontana Family
- Lanzetta Family
- Leavell Drench Family
- Loveland Proakis Family
- Maher Family Parenti
- Connelly Family
- Patalak Donohue Family
- Stewart Family
- Zimmerman Family