Drop Off by Vehicle
If dropping off students, please do so at the West Wyoming cut-out directly in front of the school along the sidewalk.
- Please do not pull your vehicle into the school parking lots as they are strictly reserved for staff and authorized handicap vehicles.
- Please do not park in the drop off area out front, on the street opposite of the drop off area, in the parking lots or crosswalks.
- Please be considerate of our neighbors and their driveways.
- Please cross W. Wyoming with the assistance of the crossing guard only.
- Please do not get out of your car in the drop off areas. Say goodbye before your child leaves your vehicle.
Parking During Drop off & Pickup
- Parking is not permitted by parents or visitors in the school lots.
- Do not enter into the back parking lot.
- Parking is not permitted on Crescent St. and Everett St.
You may park in the following areas
- The opposite side of W. Wyoming (always cross with the crossing guard in front of the school.)
- Pleasant Street (walk across the baseball field to the back playground for line-up)
Afternoon School Release
Kindergarten is released at the rear side door #2 nearest to the K classrooms. Grades 1 through 3 are released out the rear playground door #3. Grades 4 and 5 are released out door #12 to the right of the main atrium entrance. Students are not allowed back in the building without permission once they have been dismissed. Parents must pick up children promptly at 2:22 PM.
|Breakfast begins-Enter through Atrium Doors||7:30 AM|
|Following Doors Open – Door #2, Door #3 and Door #12||8:05 AM|
|Students enter building||8:05 AM|
|Students’ day begins||8:15 AM|
|Students’ tardy||8:15 AM|
|First Lunch (K & 5th Gr.)||11:30 AM|
|Second Lunch (1st Gr. & 2nd Gr.)||12:00 PM|
|Third Lunch (3rd Gr. & 4th Gr.)||12:30 PM|